Our OB Staff Registered Nurse opening is a full-time position.
Shift will vary.
Our ideal candidate will be a professional caregiver who assumes responsibility for providing patient focused health care. The OB Staff RN will utilize the nursing process, communication skills, and problem solving techniques to deliver quality care. The OB Staff RN will also be responsible for the knowledge and technical skill needed to operate a variety of mechanical devices to accomplish this task.
Under the direction of the OB Director, the OB Staff RN will work throughout the OB/Labor unit. They will manage individualized, goal-directed nursing care through use of the nursing process and the principles of primary nursing in accordance with departmental and hospital policies and procedures.
The candidate will need to display attributes that lend themselves to nursing: the ability to provide clinical reasoning, decision-making and clinical thinking; the ability to promote compassion and a therapeutic environment; the ability to provide a high level of patient confidentiality; strong written and verbal communications skills at the staff, patient and family levels; the ability to maintain quality-working relationships with peers; the ability to react appropriately in any environment or situation.
• Health, Dental, Life insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Low Patient-to-Staff Ratio
• We provide your uniforms
• Continuing Education
• Tuition Assistance
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
• Current RN License for the State of Wyoming.
• Attends continuing education programs in order to maintain licensure.
• Minimum of one year of OB nursing experience.
• Demonstrated proficiency in acute care nursing, knowledge, and skills.
• Strong clinical assessment skills.
• CPR certification.
• Current Wyoming state RN license.
• ACLS, PALS, STABLE, and NRP
• Fetal Monitoring Classes every two years.
You can’t think “Hospital” without thinking “Nurse”. Our nurses are very important to us here at MHCC; we couldn’t do what we do without them. If you are a Registered Nurse, consider joining our excellent team of professionals.